- SKU: SG6200
- Base Construction: 13X6 Lace Frontal Wig
- Hair Material: 100% Human Hair
- Hair Color: 613# Platnum Blonde
- Hairline: Lightly Pre-plucked & Pre-bleached
- Knots: Single knots in front, Double sealed knots whole head
- Baby Hair: Around the perimeter
- Last For One More Year
- Free Gifts: Wig cap, Elastic Band, Eyelashes
- Shipping: Free Shipping worldwide via Express
- Pls DM us or write an order note if you have other required
|1-3 Business days||28-40 Business days|
|For 150%, 180%, 200%, 250% Density||For Colored Wig|
|3-5 Business days||3-5 Business days|
|USA & Canada||Other|
|2-3 Business days||3-7 Business days|
Hair Extensions Quality
1. Q: Whats the differences between Brazilian virgin hair, Peruvian virgin hair,Malaysian virgin hair and Indian virgin hair?
A: The differences are more apparent in the hair's reaction to water, heat or air drying. For longer lasting curls on any of the hair, it is recommend to roller set hair with a hair setting lotion.
Malaysian Hair – Malaysian hair at first can appear excessively shiny but after the first 2/3 washes the shine lessens considerably to take on a more natural appearance. Curls will not loosen or drop with time but maintain their form for the entire day. No product is required to maintain the curl. Malaysian hair is also softer and silkier in texture than Indian hair.
Indian hair tends to dry into a beautiful wave which ranges from a slight wave to very wavy, although it straightens and curls very easily.
Brazilian Hair is silkier and shinier in texture than Indian Hair. The Straight textures are not bone straight but tends to curly beautifully at the end. This hair holds curls very well and tends to hold curls longer than the Indian Hair.
Peruvian Hair is a little coarser and thicker in texture than Indian or Brazilian hair. It blends well with normal African-American relaxed hair textures and medium Caucasian hair textures.The curly texture becomes more curly when wet or washed.
2. Q. How long does it last?
A: This hair can last for a very long time depending on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it for it to last longer.
Many hair extension users prefer 5A hair because it is very cheap .
And some customer prefer 7A or 9A, because it is beautiful and better quality which makes it last longer than 5A one.
3. Q: Why are my hair extensions getting tangled?
A: Your Hair Extensions can tangle due to dryness, oil & dirt build-up, salt water, chlorine and not combing (wide tooth comb) out your hair daily.
Make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Use hydrating drops or consult your stylist for more help.
4. Q: Why the colors of hair extensions don’t look exactly as the pictures show?
A: Different monitor have different display. And every time, maybe the same color No. will have a little color differentia. Please ask a help from the hair dresser for the colors code as the international color swatch says.
5. Q: How to tell human hair with synthetic hair?
A: Human hair has natural protein, it is easy to tell by burning and smelling, human hair will be ash, which will go away after pinching, human hair will smell foul when burning, the human hair will show white smoke.
While synthetic hair will be a sticky ball after burning and will show black smoke, moreover, human hair may be have a few gray hair and split end, it is normal and not a quality problem.
Care and Usage
6. Q: Can they be straightened, curled?
A: Treat the hair as if