How i install my closure wig!| Most natural closure ever
Nov 02, 2023
How i install my closure wig!| most natural closure ever
Do you still remember what your first closure wig look like？And how do you install it? Do you have trouble in wearing a wig for the first time?
Firstly, let’s talk about what closure wig is？
A closure is not a wig but an attachment used to close a weave without the use of the natural hair. This is usually sewn in along with weaving or making a custom wig by hand. lace closures and lace frontal closures are the main styles which belong to closures.
Secondly, What are the benefits of wearing closure wigs?
1、They are easy-to-install, easy to care, Beginner friendly.
2、They are both extremely durable and breathable.
3、They are becoming increasingly affordable.
Thirdly, How to Install A Closure wig?
- Evenly spread glue across hairline where you intend the Lace Frontal to sit.
- Wait 2-3 minutes for the glue to dry a little.
- Place the lace frontal along the hairline, where you want it to sit.
- Press downwards to ensure it's secure.
- Cut alongside the netting to create a natural appearance.
- Now, stitch the back of the lace frontal closure, where there is a lining to the cornrows on your head.
- Once secure, weave in the rest of your hair extensions behind the closure.
8.use the closure to cover the hair extensions for a natural appearance.