In this blog, I am going to discuss anything you need to know about 360 lace frontal, what is 360 lace closure, how to install 360 frontal, why buy 360 closure.
What is 360 Lace Frontal?
360 lace frontal is a new design hair weaves and extensions trend. Pre-plucked 360 full lace around the entire perimeter of your head, 360 degree natural looking hairline. 360 lace frontal is like a lace headband only with hair on it.
You can greatly decrease the sew in hair weaving time using 360 frontal, you will need lesser hair wefts and bundles for a full sew in. You will needs only 2-3 bundles to complete the full weave.
How to Install 360 Frontal?
1. First prepping your hair, including Bleaching knot and shampooing and conditioning your 360 lace closure. Air dry your hair closure. You can dye the lace to match your skin tone or perm your 360 lace closure to a new color.
2. Do basic straight back braid pattern for sew in. Place the 360 frontal on your head lined up with your natural hairline, make sure it is perfectly positioned along your natural hairline. Cut the lace around, leave the front part, pluck hairs from the frontal hairline, trim the lace in the front part carefully in the last.
3. Start to adhere your 360 closure by either using the sew-in or using glue-in methods to secure the front part to your own hair or to your wig cap(depends on whether wearing the wig cap). Then sew in the rest part.
4. Add the matching textured hair wefts to close off the opening – 2-3 Bundles would be perfect to create a full sew in weave.
5. After complete the processing of sew in, you 360 lace wig is done. And you can style it to ponytail hairstyle, braid your hair weave, or just let down thy hair. 360 lace frontal give you many hair styling possibilities for you can part your hair into any direction.
Why Buy 360 Closure?
Save time: 360 lace closure is very easily to be installed and can significantly save the installation time.
Less hair bundles needed: general 2 bundles will be enough for a full sew in with 360 lace frontal with bundles.
Adjustable straps: make sure your 360 closure can perfect suits your head.
Versatile hair styling possibilities: you can put in a ponytail or any other as you like.
Freestyle parting: you can part your hair in any direction with 360 frontal.
Save money: 360 lace frontal with bundle deals is much more affordable than a ready-to-ship wig.